Why Choose EEI?
Every English college will tell you that they are the best and indeed there are many excellent English language providers from which international students can choose in the Sydney area. The reality is, however, that some English providers may not deliver what they promise to you.
Elite English Institute is a division of Impact Training Institute, a Registered Training Organisation that has been providing education and training services to students in the greater Sydney area and beyond for more than seventeen years. Impact Training Institute has an excellent reputation in the education and training sector within Australia, and over the past 17 years we gave designed, developed and delivered educational programs that have been driving the productivity and competitiveness of organisations, as well as contributing to the social and economic development of our local communities.
Elite English Institute make the following commitments to you;
- We promise to provide you with a positive learning experience, and one that truly aims to Inspire, Educate, Motivate.
- We have a culture of high expectations for both staff and students.
- We are driven to produce results through people.
- We set and meet outstanding quality assurance standards for English Language Teaching.
- We have a team of qualified professionals.
- We have a broad curriculum and extensive opportunities for enrichment.
- You come first!
Elite English Institute is committed to providing you with the following;
- A beautiful, modern, well-maintained, well-equipped and spacious learning facility; check out the video of Elite by clicking on the ‘See Our School’ link on our homepage;
- Modern IT facilities in your classroom, computer laboratories and throughout the Institute;
- All the learning resources you will need to help you reach your English language learning goals both during class time and during your self-study time in our independent learning areas;
- Excellent teachers that will genuinely care about your academic success and about you as a person;
- English courses that are interesting and stimulating and which will also challenge you to reach your English learning potential and goals;
- fortnightly assessments to help you monitor your progress;
- Monthly written progress reports so that you have written evidence of the gradual improvements to your English proficiency levels;
- A Director of Studies that will be very supportive to you with achievement of your educational goals and who will make a genuine effort to get to know you;
- Student Services staff who will take that extra step to help you with any of your needs;
- A range of out-of-school excursions to help you to use your English skills and to get to know the Parramatta and Sydney CBD area;
- A range of social activities to help you to get to know your classmates and teachers in an informal setting.
- Regular opportunities to provide us with feedback on our English teaching centre so that we can make on-going improvements to the educational services we offer to you and your fellow students.